With more than 23 years experience in the field of mechanical engineering, we have acquired a strong reputation in the processing of metal sheets, fabrication of steel structures and equipment to service the construction and other related industry generally. To achieve and maintain our ‘Service and Quality’ reputation, we have spared no effort to invest on high-end European, American and Japanese equipment and technology.
Our factory is equipped with:
- 2 Bystronic shearing machines from Switzerland for 12 mm thick max
- 2 Bystronic bending machine from Switzerland for 12 mm thick plate max
- 1 Peddinghaus Universal steelwork from Germany Punching holes in 25 mm thick plate max
- 1 HACO plasma cutting machine from Belgium up to 30 mm thick mild steel
- 1 HACO rolling machine from Belgium to roll I Beam, Channel, angles and pipes
- 1 FLOW waterjet cutting machine from USA which can cut nearly any materials and ip to 100 mm thick
- 1 MAZAK Laser cutting machine of 2.5 KW capacity from Japan with a cutting surface of 2440x1220.