ABOUT J&B MECHANICAL ENGINEERING LTD
J&B Mechanical Engineering Ltd is an engineering company established in 1992 with Mr. James Lee Fye as Managing Director, Mrs Julienne Lee Fye and Mr Ben Chan Wah Hak as the other two directors of the company.
With more than 23 years experience in the field of mechanical engineering, we have acquired a strong reputation in the processing of metal sheets, fabrication of steel structures and equipment to service the construction and other related industry generally.
We are an engineering workshop engaged in design, fabrication, erection and maintenance of steel structures, etc,…
Our workshop is the most equipped on the island with CNC machine of the latest generation and technology as two shearing and two bending machine from Switzerland, one universal steelwork from Germany, one plasma cutting machine, one rolling machine and one rolling machine for sections from Belgium, one waterjet cutting machine from USA and one 2.5 Kw laser cutting machine from Japan. The laser machine is unique in Mauritius.
Our motto: Our customers are our partners
To achieve and maintain our ‘Service and Quality’ reputation, we have spared no effort to invest on high-end European, American and Japanese equipment and technology.
We take pride into having 100% Mauritian labour force, which includes two ex-detainees who have successfully been rehabilitated; witnessing our sincere contribution to our social responsibility towards society.
For our quality of works, delivery and best prices, we regularly work for big companies as:
- Gamma Materials ltd
- PAD Co Ltd
- Forges Tardieu Ltd
- Emineo Ltd
- Meaders Feeds Ltd
- and hundred of PME workshop
Our factory is equipped with:
- 2 Bystronic shearing machines from Switzerland for 12 mm thick max
- 2 Bystronic bending machine from Switzerland for 12 mm thick plate max
- 1 Peddinghaus Universal steelwork from Germany Punching holes in 25 mm thick plate max
- 1 HACO plasma cutting machine from Belgium up to 30 mm thick mild steel
- 1 HACO rolling machine from Belgium to roll I Beam, Channel, angles and pipes
- 1 FLOW waterjet cutting machine from USA which can cut nearly any materials and ip to 100 mm thick
- 1 MAZAK Laser cutting machine of 2.5 KW capacity from Japan with a cutting surface of 2440x1220.